Calm offers Antenatal support, which fits around you, your work and your lifestyle. These sessions are provided on an individual basis, particularly if there is a specific problem which arises. Group classes
can also be arranged, if you would like to share your pregnancy experience among side your
expectant friends and associates.
It is extremely important that we understand your individual needs and build up a picture of your pregnancy, in order to provide you with as much support as you need, to help you maintain a healthy pregnancy.
It is important to discuss everything that you want to know and to talk about your own feelings and preferences.
The following list outlines the type of support that can be provided during your Antenatal sessions:
- Breastfeeding Support
- Nutrition, diet and food hygiene
- Help you to make informed choices about your pregnancy
- Help create your birth plan
- Preparing you for labour and birth
- Key signs to look out for when you start active labour
- Looking after yourself and your new baby